Employment Litigation and Consulting
Navigating California’s employment laws can be a challenging and frustrating process. We are here to help; with our experience, we can help assist you in making sense of – and ensuring compliance with – even the most recent developments in state and federal laws. We have extensive experience in every phase of the employment litigation process to advise our clients and protect their rights.
We specialize in the following areas of Employment Litigation:
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- ADA – Americans With Disabilities Act
- California and federal leave laws (including the Family Medical Leave Act, California Family Rights Act, and Pregnancy Disability Leave Act
- Wage and hour claims, including class action litigation
- Employee privacy
Clients can often avoid the issues that could lead to costly litigation by taking proactive steps. That requires having consistent up-to-date information on relevant laws and regulations. To that end, we provide employment consulting and answer your questions regarding all areas of employment law, including:
- Executive compensation agreements
- General policies and procedures – preparation and review
- Compliance issues – e.g., regarding federal laws such as ADA, ADEA, FMLA, HIPAA
- Employee handbooks – preparation and review
- Hiring and firing decisions
Don’t see your particular concern or issue listed above? We can still help you! Give us a call or send us a message today – we look forward to partnering with you!